Domestic Violence Hotline
Operating around the clock, seven days a week, confidential and free of cost, the National Domestic Violence Hotline provides lifesaving tools and immediate support to enable victims to find safety and live lives free of abuse. Callers to The Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) can expect highly trained, experienced advocates to offer compassionate support, crisis intervention information, and referral services in more than 200 languages.
Sexual Assault Hotline
RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE, online.rainn.org, and rainn.org/es) in partnership with more than 1,000 local sexual assault service providers across the country and operates the DoD Safe Helpline for the Department of Defense. RAINN also carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
The VictimConnect Resource Center is a referral helpline where crime victims can learn about their rights and options confidentially and compassionately. A program of the National Center for Victims of Crime, it combines:
- A traditional telephone-based helpline: 855-4-VICTIM (855-484-2846)
- An innovative online chat: https://victimconnect.org/get-help/victimconnect-chat/
- Web-based information and service referrals: VictimConnect.org
To cope with the pain of domestic and sexual abuse, many victims turn to the use of drugs and alcohol. Our mission is to be a support resource for those coping with these issues.
Please feel free to take a look at our guide and alcohol addiction page:
For many individuals, the first step toward recovery is acknowledging their personal struggle with substance dependence. The next step is finding a treatment program that can help restore their overall health, well-being, and happiness
Other Links and Resources
- Arkansas Coalition Against Domestic Violence – 800-269-4668
- Arkansas Coalition Against Sexual Assault– 501-246-3276
- Arkansas Victim Assistance Coordinators (PDF) – Prosecutor based
- Arkansas Crime Information Center – 501-682-2222
- Arkansas Crime Victim Reparations
- A Crime Victim’s Guide to the Justice System in Arkansas
- Domestic Violence Shelters and Programs
- Sex Offender Registry
- Sexual Assault Programs