Detainees With Active COVID-19 Cases: 9
Employees With Active COVID-19 Cases: 0
- Click the button for real-time updates from the Department of Health Employees and detainees have been provided a mask.
- All visitors, including law enforcement officers, are required to wear a mask upon entering our facility to protect the health of our staff and detainees.
- Due to health and safety concerns, in-person visitation is temporarily suspended. Please visit our Inmate Services page for ways to connect. Video visitation is now available! Click here to create your account.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, Correct Solutions Group is no longer accepting deposits via kiosks at this time. Please go to www.csgpay.com or download the mobile app to make a deposit. If you have any questions, please call the Correct Solutions Group Call Center at (877) 618-3516. Please click here for more information.
- 911 operators are asking callers if they are showing COVID-19 symptoms. If a 911 caller or someone on the call is showing coronavirus symptoms, the deputy will wear personal protective equipment.
- Deputies are still responding to calls for service.
- Deputies have been provided with personal protective equipment.